Monday, September 30, 2013

A Plan! ( I know, crazy!)

I now have regular access to computers and regularly have time to play on them and write weird or emotional (sometimes both - those are scary. People feel like pot roasts) things to my heart's content. Well, when I'm not distracted by Pinterest and Goodreads... Anyhoo. So that means, I get to actually keep this blog up. And, oh the excitement, I might actually have a graphic designer friend who will help me redesign it and make me want to read it (If I didn't know what tragedies of writing might await me, that is).

So, what does this have to do with A Plan you might ask? I'll tell you.

Well, okay. I'm not sure if this even counts as a plan because the idea of me planning something is crazy. I plan concerts and I plan... Um. I can't think of anything else. But,  but but but but buttttttttt - I have one! For my blog! Mwaha!

Going through the alphabet, letter by letter for direction for the subject (that sentence is awful, please throw bananas at that awful sentence as it sits on your screen). It's nothing fantastic, far from original, but I shall make it fun. I hope anyway... It's a possibility...

Here's a little gift, funions! (because this is just a happy thing. C'mon, you want to smile.)

picc

No comments: