Saturday, May 3, 2014

Applications and Random Findings

My life right now is rather confusing. Mostly because I am 19 and there is no having people tell me exactly what to do right now.

This means I have a ton of schools I want to apply to, no money for applications, the desire to stay here, the desire to travel, and I still have no idea what I want to do with my life.

Okay. That's a lie. I want to travel. I want to write and read and eat. I want to help people. I want to make an impression on this world and be someone I am proud of. I want to unleash my potential and explore myself and the world around me.

It's just the job part I have no idea what I am going to do about.

Because you need degrees to do school and that takes time and money I don't have. I want to take crash courses and become friends with the experts and float around and go to every school and this is why immortality has become rather appealing all of a sudden.

So I am actually going to apply to schools to transfer to and pray my bad grades don't affect me too much and then hope Life chooses for me where I am going next because I can't. I will run to a scientist and ask them to clone me or giving me some superpowers or teleportation or something before I choose.

Or go hiking, fall on the ground, curl up in a ball, and start singing random songs from Ireland and Denmark while my boyfriend looks on and tries to rouse me with promises of cheeseburgers and milkshakes and vegetables. That might happen (again), too.

If you can't tell, I am horrible at making decisions. I am good at finding random things, though.

Like a script I wrote.
wrong way, but I can't change it...
That is the script. I remember making that cover, but I don't remember writing the script or why I wrote it or anything. I just know that it is mine because 1. That's the way I used to write 2. My language is in there with stuff no one else would know. So unless I have a really creepy stalker. 


Then this is on the last page. Do you see that 100%? So, apparently, this was for school because why else would there be a grade on it. But... I never took a class I had to write a skit for. 

Okay. I did. Satire, Parody and Humour. But that was in groups. And with partners. And I took Song lyrics and Song writing but a skit is not a song. At least not this one. 

I have to say, the skit was hilarious. Mostly because of all the random things it made me think of. So I need someone to read it for me to see if it's as laughtacular if you aren't me. It might very well be because of how absurd it is. Lot's of random people with random insults and an adorable little boy and his confused mother. 

I really really want to find people to act out this skit for me. 

I shall, hopefully, see you again tomorrow for my first Style Sunday (squeee!!). Have a lovely, sunny, inced-tea (if you like such things) sipping day!

No comments: